Sabrefix (UK) Ltd (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any Personal Data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your Personal Data. By visiting www.sabrefix.co.uk (our “site”) you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
By using the Site, you agree to the Cookies Policy.
Information we may collect from you
“Personal Data” is information that relates to and can be used to identify you, including to allow someone to contact you.
We may collect and process Personal Data including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, information you provide when you make requests for brochures/information, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- Information provided to us by third parties about you, including information from our third-party payment processing providers. Please read those third parties’ terms carefully.
Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
If you sign up for our newsletter, or if you register for our site, we will store some of your information, including your email address, IP address and certain information about the links you click.
We will never sell your email address or share it with any other party, unless we are legally compelled to do so.
Only authorized employees have access to our mailing list.
You are always free to unsubscribe from our newsletter, but for as long as you are registered with Sabrefix (UK) Ltd we may use your details to send you information about your account and for marketing purposes that may be of interest to you.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you (whether personal, demographic, collective or technical) in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer and manage your registration, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving our site and our products, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer.
- To take corrective action (including product recalls), if necessary, in respect of any of the products we supply.
- To provide you, directly or through permitted select third parties (via e mail or other communications) with information or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Information we disclose
We may disclose your Personal Data (collected about you or supplied by you) to any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your Personal Data to other people if we are under a duty to do so to comply with any legal obligation, rule or regulatory request, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
We may disclose your Personal Data to select third parties including but not limited to advertisers, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, or to enable us to provide you with a service related to this site, e.g. enhancing your browsing experience or processing payments you make through this site.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that we have no control over their contents. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
Analytical cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve your website experience and the services we provide. No personal information is collected about you or about your computer.
Our website also uses Statcounter software and Jetpack plugin to analyse the use of this website.
Statcounter generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Only 100 hits are stored at any one time and no electronic or hard copy is kept of these records. Statcounter will store this information.
Jetpack also monitors visitor stats on this site via WordPress.com Stats.
Data Used: IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, country code. Important: The site owner does not have access to any of this information via this feature. For example, a site owner can see that a specific post has 285 views, but he/she cannot see which specific users/accounts viewed that post. Stats logs — containing visitor IP addresses and WordPress.com usernames (if available) — are retained by Automattic for 28 days and are used for the sole purpose of powering this feature.
Your rights and how to opt out
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data as described in this policy, please contact us by email at: email@example.com
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for any reason other than stated in this policy. We will only process your Personal Data for marketing purposes if you authorise us to do so by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right to prevent this processing at any time by contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
You have the right to access and update Personal Data held about you. Any access request that you make may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.